Monday, December 1, 2008

Possible Birthdate?

I went to the doctor today and he told me he would like to schedule the c-section for December 22nd (my 37th week). He said the nurse would call and make arrangements. Unless there is a conflict with that date, then the 23rd will be their birthday. We have been so blessed with this pregnancy and are over the moon knowing our babies will be here for Christmas. This will be the best Christmas ever!!!!!!! The doctor was so happy for how well things have gone being it a high risk pregnancy and all. Now it is just a matter of waiting 3 more weeks until we see our precious little angels. I am desperately going to miss watching and feeling them move in my belly. It is so entertaining to watch the both of them. It is also very entertaining to feel them have the hiccups at the same time. It will also be great finally getting to hold them and have my body feel somewhat normal again. My back hurts so bad, and my PUPP itches so bad that I make my skin bleed. Hopefully that will go away soon after delivery. Anyways, they are so worth all of it. I wouldn't trade a moment of this pregnancy for anything in the world. The Lord has blessed us more than we could have ever imagined. Thank you to everyone for all of your prayers over the last 8 months!

No comments: